FDI specializes in providing end-to-end solutions for
those engaged in the development sector. Our strength
lies in the rich experience base of our network partners,
development consultants and volunteers.
Our network partners have individual mandates that
range from the fields of health and education to poverty
alleviation, environment, good governance, micro-enterprises
development, agricultural-marketing, alternative livelihoods
generation, cooperatives development etc. Therefore,
FDI has been instrumental in developing programs
ranging a broad spectrum of issues.
Our services include:
- Problem definition & Identification of solutions
with community partcipation.
- Development of customised Programs to address local
- Capacity building & training of stakeholders.
- Piloting of development models as a road-map for
replication by other agencies.
- Conceptualisation & Development of programs
and implementation plans.
- Capacity building and training.
- Resources mobilisation.
- Baseline surveys and impact assessments.
- Mentoring & evaluation of programs and strategies.
- Process documentation, advocacy and IEC material
and managing Corporate Social Responsibility for businesses
and monitoring its implementation.
& Donor Agencies:
- Facilitating grant making to Grassroots Organisations.
- Assisting in the Identification of priority issues
in target areas
- Providing opportunities for individual volunteering